[ic] Attaching txt file to emails

Wed Oct 10 20:09:01 2001

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Kevin Flynn wrote:

KF>>Can anyone tell me if it is possible attach a txt file to an email I want to
KF>>send out, or even direct me to some information. I'm using interchange 4.8

I send them 2 e-mails.
The first is the (kind of) stock response that IC sends out.
The second is generated by Procmail at Customer Service when the order is
received. This is taken out of a text file in the Customer Service Home
Directory. Procmail picks it up and sends it to sendmail.

I could just add it on to the e-mail that IC sends on as a receipt. I think
that it gives more importance by giving it a 2nd mailing.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, October 10, 2001 at 20:05 PM:
Book never written: "Dog training." by Wille Bite

This Linux System has been up 386 hours