[ic] Hosting servers that are geared to run Interchange 4.8

Cormac Robinson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 05:45:01 2001

Hello.

Can anybody advise on a hosting service which supports
Interchange 4.8 fully. I'm looking to rent space from
a provider which supports mysql, perl, php, ssl and
allows multiple virtual hosts. I recently purchased
such a service, however the people in the company
amended the server "red hat" so much that interchange
won't run on it". Looking for good bandwidth, good
support and reliable.

If anybody can suggest a provider, I'd appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Cormac Robinson.