[ic] RE: Parse error on Excel upload "File not found"

Gavin Harper interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 08:53:01 2001

I am also experiencing this problem.
Using IC 4.8.2 and only get the problem when using the upload XLS file from
the wizard section. This only occurs if you choose Yes from the "Insert
Products Data" drop down on the next screen.
Please can anyone help with this asap as I need to put this live in a few
days time!!

Thanks

Gavin

Message: 29
From: patrick.bennett@ccgenesis.com
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:23:28 -0600
Subject: [ic] Parse error on Excel upload "File not found"

When I try to upload my excel spreadsheet of
products using the Wizard, I get this error:

FATAL error

Failed to parse XLS file
upload/Q:\AWT\products.xls: No such file or directory

I used the browse button to select that path, so it
seems this is an error in the out-of-the-box IC.

I haven't seen anything in my archive of this list
that looks like this issue.

Any help would be apprecited.
Interchange 4.8.1 on Solaris 2.8

Patrick Bennett