[ic] Reporting/Log file max size.

Jake Thompson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 11:02:01 2001

Ok, I'm dumb, it was a problem with my logrotation cron job,
now, why can I not get interchange to report using the rotated logs also.

So, I have rotated log files, but if I try to report on those months, it does not look at the usertrack.nn files.

Any help much appreciated.

Later,
Jake T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Thompson
Sent: Thu 10/11/2001 10:44 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Reporting/Log file max size.

Hi all,

Running Interchange 4.8.2 on RedHat Linux 7.1 and PostgreSQL

I am having a problem with my log file growing too large, so that the
reports that are run show corrupt data.
Currently the usertrack log file is 3.3M.

My questions are:
1. Is there a problem with log file size not allowing reporting to work
right.
2. Is there a way to rotate and allow reporting to still see them and
report correctly.
3. Is it something else that is happeing.

Thanks,
Jake T.