[ic] Chained pricing with multiple discounts

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 15:22:00 2001

Hi All,

I've spent the last 3 weeks tearing through the archives, online docs, and
bound manuals, but I haven't found a good way to accomplish this (in IC
4.6.5)...

Basically, I need multiple prices for one sku; with a twist.

Each price will have the following components:

Base Price, quantity discount prices, and early bird discount.

EB Discount is a timed discount based on the built timed promotions.  The
early bird discount would be different for each pricing level.

eg,
		Base	EB Discount	Misc. Quantity Discounts
One Day 	100	10		q1, q5, q6, q10 etc
Two Day		190	25		q1, q5, q6, q10 etc
Three Day	250	40		q1, q5, q6, q10 etc

The EB Discount is not any based on any derivable formula.

Would I be better off NOT using commonadjust for this, and instead having
a 1:N relationship between a product, and the pricing table?  This would
allow for me to have any number of pricing schemes (with ALL pricing
options) for a single product.

Thanks,
corey