[ic] License

Thu Oct 11 17:52:00 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, FCTMAILLIST wrote:

F>>        This is with reference to interchange License issue. for eg, i
F>>intend to develop a site using interchange may be commercially.  Is it
F>>necessary to release this site under GNU License i.e Do i need to release my
F>>source code.

I suggest that you show your local lawyer the GNU License and the caveats
that come in the Interchange package and have him/her evaluate it for you in
light of your local laws. I'm not aware of anyone on this list being a
member of the bar, and even if they are, they would probably not be familiar
with your local laws that you might be sued under for wrongdoing. And, your
local laws may have parts that will override the GNU License (which wouldbe
a surprise).

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, October 11, 2001 at 17:45 PM:
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit!

This Linux System has been up 408 hours