[ic] Customization

Jason Miller interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 18:13:01 2001

Hello,
    The company I work for wants to have a shopping cart to
sale online car acessories.  Interchange is perfect, we love
it. However, it lacks one key feature we need.  We need to have
a drop down menu on the main page where the user selects there
car make, such as Ford or Chevy.  Next, we need a page to open
up where the user selects the model, such as Explorer or
Escape.  After that, we need all the parts/acessories for that
make/model to show up, such as Exterior Acessories and
Interrior.  Interchange's foundation store doesn't appear to
allow us to do this.  So, is this possible?  A store that is
doing it (Not sure what cart but they are doing something
similar to us is www.jcwhitney.com).  How hard would this be to
do in interchange?  Any of you guys willing to do it and we
will pay you?  If you want to possibly do this as a paying job,
please e-mail me privately at jasonmiller@ureach.com -- Thanks
and I hope to hear some feedback.
----
Jason Miller, CTO GMpower.net