[ic] Random 'backup' Error!

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 15:58:00 2001

I know someone brought this error up before, but I don't think anyone
specifically gave some way of fixing the error, and its driving me
absolutely insane!

Everytime I use the admin interface for just about anything, making
implementing templates, saving files, changing menus, you name it, I'm given
a 'Internal Server Error 500' message, and the error log says [insert your
favorite admin interface page here]+" search error: your search file a valid
database reference, was 'backup'."

This happens at abitraray intervals, so I'm just hoping someone can help me
to get rid of this error, I think I heard this was some kind of bug in
interchange (based on other messages) but I'm just interested in a temporary
fix right now, can someone give me a simple way to fix it until the next
interchange release addresses this bug?

Thanks
-Brendan