[ic] Shipping Method Popup

Henry Hartley interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 16:12:00 2001

I'm setting up a store using the foundation demo as a model.  There seems to
be an error in the way something is configured or something because when you
go to the checkout page, the process.html file doesn't include any items in
the Shipping Method popup box.  Right above it is the message:

Note: 1DA: Missing ConsigneePostalCode

This is on the live Demo 3 on the Red Hat site.  Actually, on my site the
message is:

Note: 1DA: Missing ConsigneeCountry

If you fill in the form and submit it, the order is processed and no
shipping charges are added.  If you leave out a required field, the form is
redisplayed and this time the shipping method popup contains choices.  I
cannot find any mention of this in any of the documentation.  It seems to
have been mentioned about two weeks ago in the mailing list but there was no
answer that seemed to fit what I'm seeing.  What am I missing.

--
Henry Hartley