[ic] MV_DOLLAR_ZERO question and tips/hints for MV/IC hoster question

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 11:20:01 2001

Hi MV/IC Guru,

I saw a MV_DOLLAR_ZERO in line 56 of bin/interchange. What is this
variable for?

Other question:

I've some IC shops for difference users. Only one IC Server is running
to provide all the shops/catalogs. Some of the users make the
shops/catalogs itself. Sometime one of them make a wrong shop/catalog
and this wrong shop/catalog need a high demand of our machine and
prevent any access to any other IC shops/catalogs.

How can I try out, which shop need a high demand of our machine?

Searching into the error.log of all the shops/catalogs, I saw an error
message about the "hammered pid". This is a hint about a long running
process without a end with success.

How can I try out, which IC pages product such error messages?

Any usefull tips and hints for an ISP, who provide a "hosting MV/IC
shops/catalogs"?

Any kind of helps are very wellcome!

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]