[ic] Authorize.net and custom authorizenet

Jeff Anderson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 15:43:00 2001

Good afternoon.

I am attempting to use Interchange with authorize.net payments and have
added the following to my catalog.cfg

Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID username
Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET password
Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE custom authorizenet
Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER url

Once I go through my checkout page I get a

(custom authorizenet): Charge operation 'custom authorizenet' failed.

Is there some additional code that I need to place in my form? I know
that with Minivend there was other form fields that must be added, but I
am little confused as to how Interchange is working with authorize.net.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I realize that this is a simple question that many of you probably
wouldn't need to ask.  I'm sure I will get a few "check the
documentation" answers, these aren't really helpful.  I have already
checked the documentation and it doesn't tell me how to set up the
system for authorize.net (I have been looking at if for four days now.)
If I need to look at the documentation again please let me know exactly
what pages I need to look at.

Thank you everyone for your help and support, I appreciate it.

Jeff Anderson
Literati Information Technology.

   janderson@literati.com

   Jeff Anderson