[ic] notes DB for customers

Andreas, Scott interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 17:09:01 2001

help...

I have created a notes database for the customers in which we will be able
to add a note for the specific customer.

In the UI_STD_HEAD I've created an object "add a note" when the
customer_view page is opened

In the customer_notes database I have columns

code
customerno
note

under icmenu....

field -> page=flex_editor

field -> form=customer={cgi customer}&page_title=Add new
note&mv_data_table=customer_notes&ui_new_item=1&ui_return_to=admin/customer_
view.html&icon_name=icon_people.gif

the question being is what I want to happen is when the user selects "add a
note" the table customer_notes column customerno will automatically be
populated with the customers username. I know that this should be an easy
meta configuration problem and answer

your help would be greatly appreciated

J. Scott Andreas :)
IS/Programmer/WebDevelopement