[ic] Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action.

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 03:33:01 2001

root wrote:

> Hi !
>
> A new Problem :( If i try to login to the adminzone i receive the following
> error, i think its because he misses a file but i have the
> products/userdb.txt and the file access.asc also exsists.
>
> But the following error comes up :
>
> Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please
> report the error or try again later.
> (user database access does not exist. )
>
> my mv_nextpage = "admin/index" and this page existes, here a short pice of
> the loginfile :
>
> <FORM
> ACTION="http://ntweb.solution-service.de/cgi-bin/stmartin/process?id=ry2FAh36&mv_pc=4"
> METHOD=POST>
> <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=MMLogin>
> <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="admin/index">
> <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=destination VALUE="">
> <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit  VALUE=return>
>
> whats wrong ?

Maybe a wrong setting of MMLogin? If you submit the form, IC try to do
this submitting by the setting of MMLogin. So I believe, there is an
error anywhere in MMLogin.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]