[ic] Awkward shipping placement in checkout process

interch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 12:38:01 2001

Quick question not really a complaint.  We are setting up customers and
giving them the stock interchange foundation catalog.  Before I go and
modify the checkout pages myself, are there plans to reorganize the
checkout process in the near future so that people do not end up being
charged for shipping without knowing how much they are being
charged?  This happens when using UPS or FEDEX and the customer does not
first create an account.  I just didn't want to modify the stock
foundation catalog if this was going to be rolled into it in the near
future.

Chris