[ic] Authorize.net and custom authorizenet

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 12:46:01 2001

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Anderson
>
> Thanks Ron for the support.  I am using 4.8.2
>
> Jeff

No problem Jeff.  In 4.8.x the payment system changed in that you no
longer need a "custom Authorizenet" globalsub to interface with the
built in Payment routines.  Please read:
VEND_ROOT/lib/Vend/Payment/AuthorizeNet.pm to see the instructions for
setting up AuthorizeNet with 4.8.x.  After you have done so edit that
same file and remove the '#' before each ::logDebug statement.  Then set
DEBUG to 1 in interchange.cfg.  Try to check out and see what happens.
If it does not work then open up /tmp/icdebug to see why Authorizenet is
not working correctly.  This should point you in the direction of how to
solve your problem.  Also once you get it working please put the '#'
back in front of each ::logDebug statement so that the credit card
numbers are not written to disk when your site goes live.  Good luck!

-Ron