[ic] mv_credit_card_reference

Tue Oct 16 18:42:00 2001

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 10:41:15PM +0200, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Speaking of that, it would be nice to have an external interface
> (probably via a Perl module) to IC functionalities without running
> an server.

Seems to me that IC is not particularly useful where one does not need the
daemon/session manager.  Certainly the compile time is out of line for
one-shot calls.  I was under the impression that the SOAP API might provide
such an external interface.  We've not been able to play with that here,
still stuck in 4.03.

cfm