Possible BUG in OPTIONS tag WAS:"[ic] [item-options] + javascript"

Wed Oct 17 10:32:01 2001

Quoting Tobias Henle (t.henle@thiesen.com):
> Hi List,
>
> i don't know why nobody _answered_ my request ;( so i decided to fix it.
> i do not really know wether it is a bug or not and my solution for this
> problem is not the best (my perl is as good as my english!) so i think
> if someone of you has any idea of fixing this problem without my "dirty"
> workaround i will be very  glad!!!!
>
> my code is placed in the sub "tag_accessories" in the file
> "/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm".
>
> it looks for the possible options saved in $data and trys to find the
> entry for each option in the options table. wether it find the entry or
> not it adds the  option to the option array @opts.
>
> so if you want to change it try it out!
>
> goto line 2263 and delete:
>          my @opts = split /\s*$delimiter\s*/, $data;

I saw your question, but I don't/can't answer questions I don't
understand.

It looks like you are trying to make [item-accessories ...] automatically
pick up options from the database.

That is what [item-options] is for. Or perhaps I don't understand
the question.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Prove you aren't stupid.  Say NO to Passport.