[ic] multiple currencies

Bernino Lind interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 12:18:01 2001

That sounds great.

Regarding the multiple aspect theres also the whole matter of multiple
languages within one shop. For us we would like danish, english and german,
as these are our primary market.

Would we have to have 3 distinct shops running - or is it possible to have
three shops running with the same inventory and pricing backend ?

//nino

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
Barry Treahy, Jr.
Sent: 17. oktober 2001 17:04
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ic] multiple currencies

Bernino Lind wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Have anyone experimented with multiple currencies and interchange ?

Yes, on the same page for our UK office we she the Foreign US$ resale
price and their UK Pounds purchase price... But what we did was for a
3.14-5 MV systems and we are in the process of completely redesigning to
use IC, so the information I could offer may outdated and incorrect for
IC, we'll be going through another learing/adaption process...

> What about tax localization and localization of currency as such.

We add VAT, but that is it...

> I want to do Euro and danish kroner...any luck here ?

Haven't done either, sorry it should be no more difficult that $ and the
pound...

Regards,

Barry
--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028