[ic] Continue Shopping button redirection

Anthony W. Juckel interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 11:50:01 2001

Well, that does work like a charm, but I'm having a heck of a time
trying to find any documentation on the [history-scan] tag.  I even
tried looking through all the usertag directories that I could find to
try to find its definition, but I haven't come up with anything.  Could
you point me to any more thorough documentation on [history-scan]?

Anthony W. Juckel