[ic] Multiple Shipping Address

fctmaillist interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 07:12:01 2001

Hi,
     Can someone plz clearly state me about the two database files namely
  transactions and Orderline. As far as the document specifies it says that
  each and every item of an order are
  stored in the orderline table whereas a summary of the order is stored in
  the transactions table.

  I.e., There lies a one to many relation between the transactions and
  orderline wherein every parent
  record in the transaction table there is one or many child records
 available
  in the orderline table.

  I guess iam clear in my understanding. If not pls correct me.

  Well, my question is, if this is  the case then how multiple shipping
  locations are taken care.
  Coz the current structure of the orderline table doesn't seem to have
  sufficient columns for the same. Moreover the demo avl (foundation
catalog)
 seem to accept ship
  address for each and every item purchased, but at checkout it still asks
 for a shipping
  address.

  Can someone plz do correct me if iam misunderstood ??
  Thnx in advance.
  Balaji