[ic] Multiple Shipping Addresses

Fiber Connect interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Oct 20 19:38:01 2001

Hi,
   Can someone plz clearly state me about the two database files namely
transactions and Orderline. As far as the document specifies it says that
each and every item of an order are
stored in the orderline table whereas a summary of the order is stored in
the transactions table.

I.e., There lies a one to many relation between the transactions and
orderline wherein every parent
record in the transaction table there is one or many child records available
in the orderline table.

I guess iam clear in my understanding. If not pls correct me.

Well, my question is, if this is  the case then how multiple shipping
locations are taken care.
Coz the current structure of the orderline table doesn't seem to have
sufficient columns for
the same. Moreover the demo avl (foundation catalog) seem to accept ship
address for each
and every item purchased, but at checkout it still asks for a shipping
address.

Can someone plz do correct me if iam misunderstood ??
Thnx in advance.
Balaji