[ic] Multiple Shipping Address

Mon Oct 22 19:51:00 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Fiber Connect wrote:

FC>>      Can someone plz clearly state me about the two database files namely
FC>>   transactions and Orderline. As far as the document specifies it says that
FC>>   each and every item of an order are

I haven't been keeping track, but it seems like you are asking this question
every day?????? (That gets very annoying!)

Either no one understands your question (like I don't) or your question is
too broad and general.

You can dig through the message archives, but I don't think that the answer
is there.

I suggest that you experiment by changing things one or two at a time and
looking at the reults.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, October 22, 2001 at 19:50 PM:
And now for something ruder...

This Linux System has been up 34 hours