[ic] Need help with encryption PLEASE

Jason Ballou interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 20:56:01 2001

We manually process all of our credit card orders and
need to be able to get the credit card number along
with the order that is e-mailed to us.

We have been using IC 4.6 which worked fine for this
by setting the Encryptor to None but our host has just
upgraded to 4.8 and we now get the message "NEED
ENCRYPTION ENABLED" where the credit card number used
to be.

Can someone please tell me how to turn this off so
that we can start getting the numbers this away again
or worse case scenerio, coule someone tell us how we
setup the bare minimum that is required.

Thanks,
Jason