[ic] Newbie question

Eric Hull interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 00:09:00 2001

PUT DOWN YOUR MOUSE AND STEP AWAY FROM THE MACHINE
Just kidding --

FYI -- I learned the hard way -- to get questions answered here --
read the docs first
search the archives to see if your question has been answered already
(most of them have)
then come here with specific questions, include every detail you can
come up with for the best response and answer

We were using IC for about 3 weeks found a bug and posted our problem
--- Man was I surprised when Mike and Sonny called my shop after some
posts we made (Mike created most of Interchange)  was like Bill Gates
calling up to explain the blue screen in windows (well not quite)

I never really found a "guide" just start poking around and it will
begin to fall into place.  My partner does all of the programming so I
can't answer beans really, but I understand how it works, and I make
some changes here and there. (when hes not looking) -- I tend to break
it :)

Best thing I can say is start with the demo, use the UI, and go from
there.  You will learn what the UI can do, and what needs to be done in
the config files and so on.

Good Luck -- your gonna need it

Eric Hull
www.webuildpcs.com