[ic] Problem in updation of order

anandha prassanna interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 01:09:00 2001

Hi all,
           Setup a default catalog. fine it's been
           working with out a backend.

            Now integrated with a backend
            database pgsql.

            Successfully retrieved the product info
            from database and displayed.

            Now during checkout we've setup
            a minimal info required as that of default catalog.

            but there lies a problem in updating the
            checkout information in the transaction and orderline
            table

            I've setup a route just like this

            Route   default   master          1
            Route   default   cascade         "log"
            Route   default   empty           1
            Route   default   supplant        1
            Route   default   email           '__ORDERS_TO__'

            where Route log is

            Route log  <<EOF
                empty        1
                encrypt      0
                increment    0
                report       etc/log_transaction
                supplant     0
                track        logs/log
            EOF

            Setup file in etc/log_transaction  where it takes care of
            updating the table transaction only now.

            It would be better if I know what does [ increment 0 , supplant
0 ]
            in the Route log mean . Can anyone plz let me know this ..

         with regards,
         prassy..........