[ic] Internal Server Error and more

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 10:53:00 2001

> Dear Mr. Oltmanns,
>
> Besides from using a non routable domain name you are using a
> name that
> belongs to Video Group Distributors Inc. (since 1996). Please
> seize and
> desist using it or we will be forced to take legal actions.
>
> Hopefully you are just unfamiliar with the use of domain
> names. I recommend
> that you register your own domain, or use that of your ISP.

Dear Mr. Administrator,

Besides from using a non intelligent blathering, you are using a pithy
threat that belongs to SueHappy Inc. (since lawyers first walked the
earth).  Please sieze (cardiac arrest would be fine) and desist using it
or we will be forced to take beagle actions (fear the trained attack
beagle).

Hopefully you are just unfamiliar with the use of domain names.  I
recommend that you unregister all of your own domains, since you have
publicly proven yourself incapable of understanding their function.