[ic] using Usertag table-organize example displays nothing

Curt Hauge interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 16:29:01 2001

Quoting Ed LaFrance

> Assuming you are using the latest version of IC, the
> table-organize tag appears to work fine - this small sample, mostly from
> the POD in the tag itself, produces the expected output:

Ed, thank you very much. U da man! That's all I needed to know that it
worked for someone. I upgraded my RPM (scared and reluctantly) from 4.6.5 to
4.8.2 and table-organize works just fine! My catalogs work great, just have
to fix the admin UI stuff.

Thanks to everyone who offered assistance! And Jonathan, sorry I did not
mean you were (kinda long) in your response, but I meant my response was
going to be (kinda long). Didn't proof-read very well.

A very happy Interchanger,

Curt Hauge