[ic] Maybe offtopic? Missing directory for apache log files

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 17:35:01 2001

Hi List,

I noticed a strange behavior with on of my MV/IC costumer. He has
removed the directory, which is needed for the apache log files.
Apache can't started, if one of some directory is missing for the log
files and all MV/IC catalogs are not available for the internet world.
Are there any directives in httpd.conf, which will apache allow to
create the missing directory, if this is missing?
Any solutions, hints or helps?

I will be very glad about any tips and helps of you!

Thank you!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]