[ic] IC 4.8.2 / RH 7.2 / Perl-Digest-MD5-2.13-1

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 17:53:01 2001

>Try running 'perl -MDigest::MD5 -e1' and see if you get an error message,
>if not, make sure the version of perl you are running is the same one that
>interchange is being started with...

I do not get an error when I run 'perl -MDigest::MD5 -e1' .

Where should I confirm the version of PERL that I am running is the same one
that Interchange is being started with? If perl was not installed correctly,
then IC would not beable to connect to the DB to generate the catalog? In
addition, I would be getting other error on this admin login page like the
SafeHole Module not being installed. Any other ideas?