[ic] Install still (and more) Internal server error...

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 17:01:00 2001

Glenn McCalley wrote:
> IC 8.4.2, FreeBSD 4.0, Perl 5.6.1
> New install, no mods to IC
>
> OK, haven't found out yet why the Orders and Merchandising buttons produce
> Internal Server Error, each time, every time; and now clicking the "Promo"
> column (either y or n) in the items table produces Internal Server Error.
[DEL]
> Any suggestions appreciated muchly,

I'm a FreeBSD 4.3, Perl 5.005_03 built for i386-freebsd and IC 8.4.2
user and an old german boy with a bad mental capability of the english
language. I've not gotten enough information, why you have trouble with
IC running under FreeBSD.

Can you give me a step-by-step process, how to reproduct such kind of
failure with IC under FreeBSD?
Did you ever change something in interchange.cfg?

Joachim

PS:
I'm to be on holiday tomorrow at Nov/27 for a one week and I will read
you email.
I use IC since the former same online shopping system "MiniVend Version
3.10" (3 or 4 year ago) and FreeBSD 3.11!

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]