[ic] IC Installation and development

Alex Brecher interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Oct 28 05:38:01 2001

We are a medium sized hosting company looking to offer IC to our users.
We're looking for an individual who is very experienced in IC installation
and who has experience implementing  IC for virtual hosting accounts. This
same person should also be available to manage and offer support for the IC
installation on a regular basis.

It would also be helpful if this individual has experience in designing and
coding IC web sites as well since many of our clients would need customized
IC installations.

If you are interested in working with us please respond this email as soon
as possible with your "resume." Your "resume" should be compiled of your
contact information, the history you have with Interchange and Minivend,
completed IC projects, rates, etc. etc.

Best Regards,

Alex Brecher

Visit us at http://www.Successfulhosting.com