[ic] About documentation for IC

Alexis Bellido interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 23:11:44 2001

Hi, thank you everybody for your suggestions about how to get the best from
the IC docs, i am following the Foundation Tutorial and took a look at the
others pdf and i'm learning by doing as it supposed to be.

Hey Jim no problem man :) i undertand perfectly your point and thank you for
telling me so directly the things, i am a believer that in order to get
things done we need to be direct and express just what we think, i am know
in the task of learning more and hope soon i will be able to help others on
the IC community.

Best regards to everybody!.

Alexis Bellido M.
www.ventanazul.com - Web Design/ Hosting / eCommerce
Email me: alexis@ventanazul.com

ICQ: 95509561 | MSN Messenger: alexisbellido
Tel: 4368700 - 9856982