[ic] (State) Table Breaks

Raymond Kirby interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 09:20:01 2001

RedHat - 6.1
Interchange 4.8.1
Oracle 8.1.7

I am running 4 catalogs an a RedHat server
on one of the the catalogs the State table seams
to quit working and that includes in the store front
and also in the Admin. in the drop down boxes I get
either a bunch of question mark where states should
be or I get a drop down list of blanks. It doesn't matter
If I am in Netscape, Mozillia,  ei, Linux or windows.
I have gotten it to work by droping the State table in
Oracle and removing all state.txt.* files then do a
Interchange -restart and let the table get rebuilt. But
this only works for a single use.  You can either place an
order or update your company information. after you access
it. It stops working again. Please does anyone have any Ideas.
BTW nothing in the error logs..

Thanks