[ic] selected tag

Götz Verdieck interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 10:43:50 2001

Hi,
sorry for my last e-mail, I saw the mistake clicking the send button !!!

The first time I had this problem with the checkout.html coming with the
foundation store.

   <SELECT NAME="payment_method" onChange="this.form.submit()">
          [if variable CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED]
          <option [selected payment_method credit] value="credit">Credit
Card
          [/if]
          [if variable CHECK_ACCEPTED]
          <option [selected payment_method check] value="check">Online Check
          [/if]
          [if variable PO_ACCEPTED]
          <option [selected payment_method po] value="po">Company P.O.
          [/if]
          [if variable POSTAL_ACCEPTED]
          <option [selected payment_method postal] value="postal">Postal
Billing
          [/if]
          [if variable COD_ACCEPTED]
          <option [selected payment_method postal] value="cod">C.O.D.

                                           ^^^^^^^^
                                            cod is correct !
          [/if]
          </SELECT>

The mistake is in the original checkout.html.
Hope this helps other IC users.

Goetz Verdieck

Goetz.Verdieck@com4office.de