[ic] Mv to Ic

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 13:25:01 2001

> Hello,
>
> Is there any plan to change all "Mv" to "Ic" ?
> because for future I think it is better to use Ic. I
> understand there will be compatibility problem.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Utomo

Argh!  How could you have possibly decoded our secret messages and
discovered our secret plan to change all "MV" (MicrowaVes) to "Ic"
(Ice)???  Just when we were about to carry out our sinister plot, you
found us out!!!  We would have finally stopped TV dinners forever, but
thanks to you, we will have to go back to Interchange programming for a
living!  Argh!

(Stay tuned next week on the same "Ranger Day" and the same "Ranger
Time" for a new eposode of "Utomo Verses Lex Luther")

;-)

Dan Browning