[ic] About documentation for IC

Tue Oct 30 18:08:01 2001

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Alexis Bellido wrote:

AB>>Hey Jim no problem man :) i undertand perfectly your point and thank you for
AB>>telling me so directly the things, i am a believer that in order to get
AB>>things done we need to be direct and express just what we think, i am know
AB>>in the task of learning more and hope soon i will be able to help others on
AB>>the IC community.

>From what I am seeing on this list, for most of us, we dig in and learn a
little here and there, we try some things out on our own store, we
experiment a bit here and there and find out what works and what doesn't. We
gain inspirations from postings to this list that give us a stepping stone
toward our own improvements. And, in return, when we see someone that has
been trying hard and finally asks a question, and knows what he is asking
and how to ask it, and it's something that we have stumbled through and have
found a way to do it that works for us, we pay back by telling them what we
did. It becomes a 2-way street.

We all started at the bottom and are trying hard to work our way up the
mountain.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, October 30, 2001 at 18:05 PM:
Oxymoron: Virtual Reality.

This Linux System has been up 104 hours