[ic] Locale and Dealer Profile

Sheamus Nulty interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 11:18:27 2001

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to get the dealer profile working in conjunction with Locale in
4.8.2. Basically, I've three currencies on my site that work fine. I now
want to use these currencies in conjunction with wholesale prices. I've
tried the following

Locale en_UK Profile dealer CommonAdjust
"pricing:price_group,wu2,wu5,wu10,wu25,wu100 :wholesale_uk, ;:ukprice, ;$,
==:options"
Locale eur_EUR Profile dealer CommonAdjust
"pricing:price_group,we2,we5,we10,we25,we100 :wholesale_euro, ;:europrice,
;$, ==:options"

but it doesn't work.

The only way I can get it to work is if I setup a different dealer profiles
for each currency i.e.

Profile dealer_en_UK CommonAdjust
"pricing:price_group,wu2,wu5,wu10,wu25,wu100 :wholesale_uk, ;:ukprice, ;$,
==:options"
Profile dealer_eur_EUR CommonAdjust
"pricing:price_group,we2,we5,we10,we25,we100 :wholesale_euro, ;:europrice,
;$, ==:options"

Is there any way to get the first option working. If not how do I have the
Locale currency change to sterling with the dealer_en_UK user logs in and
the same for the euro dealer.

Regards and thanks

Sheamus