[ic] Order receipts

Michael Hall interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 18:07:00 2001

Finally had an opprtunity to use options, got them set up, selection and
pricing seem to work but in the customers email receipt I see this:

Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price        Extension
---- ----------- ------------------------------- -------------- ----------------
  1  CUS-80-PRM- Rock Island T-Shirt SIZE-->XL          $13.30           $13.30
     T-SHIRT     COLOR-->mochabrown
                 <input type=hidden
                 name="mv_item_option"
                 value="color">Mocha
                 Brown<BR><input type=hidden
                 name="mv_item_option"
                 value="size">Extra Large

                                                 SUBTOTAL                $13.30
                                                 SALES TAX                $0.90
                                                 SHIPPING                 $0.00

                                                 ORDER TOTAL             $14.20

Thinking it was something in my set up I also checked the stock demo
foundation store and get the same type thing:

Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price        Extension
---- ----------- ------------------------------- -------------- ----------------
  1   os28011     Spackling Knife                       $14.99           $14.99
                 <input type=hidden
                 name="mv_item_option"
                 value="blade">Steel
                 blade<BR><input type=hidden
                 name="mv_item_option"
                 value="handle">Wood handle

                                                 SUBTOTAL                $14.99
                                                 SALES TAX                $1.01
                                                 SHIPPING                 $6.15

                                                 ORDER TOTAL             $22.15

Configuration problem, bug?

Also in the emailed order I see this, should the sku be printed twice?

Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price       Extension
---- ----------- -------------------------------- ------------- ---------------
  1  CUS-80-PRM-  Rock Island T-Shirt                   $13.30          $13.30
     T-SHIRT
     CUS-80-PRM- color: Mocha Brown, size:
     T-SHIRT     Extra Large

                                                 SUBTOTAL               $13.30
                                                 SALES TAX               $0.90
                                                 SHIPPING                $0.00
                                                 ORDER TOTAL            $14.20

--
Be careful of whose feet you step today, for they may be attached to
the ass you must kiss tomorrow.

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <mikeh@rockisland.com>
System Admin - riverside.org                        <mhall@riverside.org>