[ic] Interchange - Shipping

Wed Oct 31 18:31:01 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Maureen Miniter wrote:

MM>>I am new to using Interchange, and I just have a question regarding shipping
MM>>in Interchange.  When you get to the checkout screen it says: "Note: Nothing
MM>>to ship!"

Did you put anything in the cart?
If you are charging for shipping based on weight, did you assign a weight to
each item?

MM>>Also where it says "Shipping method" there are no options in the
MM>>drop down menu.

In country.txt make sure that you have some shipping options in place for
your country.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, October 31, 2001 at 18:30 PM:
I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?

This Linux System has been up 128 hours