[ic] PGP Problem

wendel interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 1 15:06:00 2001

 > This is a common problem. You have some permissions messed up.
Ok, but this is the question, I need to correct this but I unknown what is
wrong, I'm studyng the ITL and need to set up the Catalog to send
credit cards for an client e-mail;

You can send-me a model of data to put on Payment Preferences - PGP?
The fields what I need is: PGP/GPG key selection and PGP/GPG Public Key;

If right I need to put on Public Key, the text of public key of mail what I
want
to send the orders, but what I need to put on the field PGP/GPG key selection?
Other question: I need to have a PGP program on the server? is the same of
www.pgpl.org? I get the Download PGP 6.5.8 for Linux and installed it, but this
not work right;

Can anyone help-me? I Can pay for this, if necessary; Contact-me by mail or
icq;

Please, give-me a example;

Thanks for you help Mr. Jason Jensen;

Have in this list anyone from Brazil? If yes, please, send-me a e-mail to
lightwave@runbox.com or contact-me via ICQ: 106165078, we need help with
interchange and can pay for this;