[ic] not able to start customer or admin interface

Chris Rapier interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 1 21:30:01 2001

I've seen this from interchange process dying almost immediately. Are
you sure the process is running afterwards? I don't know if the
interchange server actually forks but if it does then you should also
see another copy when you try to connect. Run 'top' to try and cacth
that.

Also, I know you've checked the patsh but do make sure the paths are
correct both in your catalog.cfg (variables.asc now?) and the
interchange.cfg files.

Good luck.