[ic] UnixWare 7.1.1 and IC 4.8.1 NEED ENCRYPTION ENABLED.

Boyd Lynn Gerber interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 18:33:01 2001

In IC 4.6.5 I used

ENCRYPTOR	/usr/local/bin/gpg -e -a -q --batch --no-tty --always-trust -r gerberb@zenez.com 2>encrypt.error	Payment

and I would get the order with the credit card number encrypted.  But I
get this instead.  What am I missing.  I have secure enabled and I have
set ENCRYPTOR like I did in 4.6.5!

Credit Card Info:
NEED ENCRYPTION ENABLED.

  Payment Method: Credit Card (visa)

  Account Number: 41**1111      Expiration: 11/01

Also A bug I would like to report.

If I go into the Admin interface.  Click on Administration and then on
preferences, company and then click on the items I want to edit and then
click on the bar edit clicked records in sequence I get page not found.
But I can click on the code what_I_want_to_change and it works.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044