[ic] item-options in email

Bryce Kuhlman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 19:48:01 2001

I'm trying to get print some useful message in mail_receipt and report
concerning selected options, but without the HTML widgets that [item-options
...] spits out.

I did find something Mike posted in the archives that suggested using:
[item-options report=1]
I tried this and still get the HTML hidden mv_item_option tag.

I've tried every combination of options I can think of (type=report, etc.).

Maybe there's a filter I could apply to [item-options report=1] that would
strip out the <input type=hidden...> tag?

I'm using simple options (not modular) and working with IC4.8.

Any help would be appreciated...

Bryce