[ic] [or] tag problems

Tue Sep 4 19:50:00 2001

Quoting JT Justman (ic@signless.com):

In that case, I am too. I tested this (and it is tested for in our
regression tests) with this page:

[if cgi val1]
[or cgi val2]
	One of them is set.
[else]
	Neither is set.
[/else]
[/if]
<P>
[if cgi val1]
[and cgi val2]
	Both of them are set.
[/if]

[page href=@@MV_PAGE@@
	  form="
	  		val1=0
			val2=0
			"] Neither [/page]

[page href=@@MV_PAGE@@
	  form="
	  		val1=1
			val2=0
			"] Val 1 [/page]

[page href=@@MV_PAGE@@
	  form="
	  		val1=0
			val2=1
			"] Val 2 [/page]

[page href=@@MV_PAGE@@
	  form="
	  		val1=1
			val2=1
			"] Both [/page]

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman