[ic] GENERATE STATIC

joachim.richter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 00:39:00 2001

Hi All - I've been trying to generate static item pages but with
no success.

Variable TRAFFIC in my interchange.cfg file in the /usr directory
is set to HIGH.

CATALOG_STATIC in my variable table is set to 'Yes'.

On the admin section, in Design, Generate Static - I'm not quite
sure what to do..I appear to have
the default values. Do I need to change the entry page?How can i
change the list of the 'Force build of:' and
'Never Build:'?

I have hand built static category pages, but need static item
pages for all my products.  Any/all help would
really be appreciated. Thanks very much.

JoE.
US Video Center Medien GmbH
Heimsheimer Str 22
70499 Stuttgart