[ic] Creating Sub Categories

Nathan D. Olmscheid interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 11:51:01 2001

Hello Guys-

I am very new to Interchange, and I have been doing alright so far. I
will probably have several question, but I am taking things one step at
a time.

Can someone please describe how I go about creating subcategories.

Here is my scenerio:

Mail Carts (not linke, area)
    Cart Accessories                        (The rest of these are
linked. categories)
    Cart Frames (Design your own)
    File and Tote Carts
    Hampers and Movers
    Office Cart
    Package Carts and Trucks
    Solid Mail Carts
    Specialty Carts
    Wire Mail Carts

Here is what I need. Under my category Solid Mail Carts, I have several
different types of mail carts.

Super-Capacity
Long
Medium
Compact

These categories will hold true for most of the mail carts, but will
obviously bring different results depending on what main category they
choose.

Ex. There are Medium sized Wire Mail Carts, as well as Medium sized
Solid Mail Carts.

Please drop me a line if you can help. Either to the list or to me
personally.

Thanks a lot for any help!
Nathan
nathan@namisolutions.com