[ic] Shipping Problem: 1DA Missing: consigneecountry

Kat Turner interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 16:02:01 2001

Thanks, I am new to IC. Could you give me a pointer on where to find the tag
how edit it? Can I edit it inside the IC admin interface or do I do it
through FTP? Thanks for helping a newbie!