[ic] Verisign as payment gateway

Peter Yoo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 17:42:01 2001

Hello All,

This doc is very good but I wasn't quite sure which file I need to put :

$ENV{PFPRO_CERT_PATH} = '/home/interch/verisign/payflowpro/linux/certs';

I've tried to put it in globalsub/signio but it didn't like it and gave me
a syntax error.

Can someone please tell me which file I need to put this line?

Thanks.

	Peter.