[ic] FW: Upcoming Webcasts: Migration to Linux, Red Hat Training, and E-Commerce

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 14:12:00 2001

Dan, is there a page that lists all of the webcasts at Redhat?  After
searching I'm unable to find a link to the webcast you pointed out which
does not contain your session information.

Thanks!
-Ron