[ic] IC in a Hosting Service

Thu Sep 6 15:18:01 2001

My client has asked me to setup IC in a hosting environment in order to host
several IC
catalogs.  They want to have a single in-house administrator take care of
setting up the initial
catalog for individual company's products in the IC Admin interface
(subsequently their
customers will be able to change pricing, inventory, etc.).

Therefore, they want a utility or template or form in Excel or even a
HTML-based form which
the end users can enter their product data something like this:

   Item Name   |   Item Description | Part number | List Price |  Inventory
Count |  gif pic

And, then the customer could email the form to the administrator for 'rapid'
implementation.

I have searched the archives for any kind of utilities written to support
IC.  I have searched for
"easy customer template/form/utility to add items to catalog" and come up
empty.  Does anyone
remember seeing a posting like this before?

Has anyone created this kind of form?

Does anyone know of a list of utilities written to support IC?

Is this just a crazy, hair-brained idea?